If you don't have a Ring :
If you don't already have a ring, use the finger ring CIRCUMFERENCE/PERIMETER table(2nd Image in the Slide). Here’s how:
1. Take a thin strip of paper, small rope or a string and wrap it around your finger.
2. Measure the length of the paper/rope/string that wrapped the finger. That will be the circumference of your ring.
3: Use the finger ring size table to match your ring’s circumference to the ring size.
If you have a Ring :
If you already have a ring that fits perfectly on your finger, then use the finger ring DIAMETER table(2nd Image in the Slide) to measure the ring size. Here’s how:
1. Take a measuring tape or ruler and measure the distance between the far ends of the ring’s inner circle.
2. This distance is the diameter of your finger ring. Note it down.
3. Use the finger ring size table to match your ring’s diameter to the ring size.