: Ever wondered How Celebrities wear Backless, Deep Necks without a Bra and yet get that Lifted Boob Look? Ever really wanted to Get a Dress but were scared of your Bra Peeping out? Well, not anymore. Boob Tape is designed to keep your Boobs in a fixed position when you're wearing Backless, Deep Neck, Off Shoulder Outfits. Boob Tape will keep your Boobs in a Lifted and Shaped way! Seamless comfort for any outfit, stays hidden under clothes giving you the perfect lift.
Say No to Sagging Boobs, Just Tape up & you are Good to Go!
• Works on all Bust Sizes
• High Quality Cotton Fabric, Breathable
• Cut, Trim, Shape for desired usage
• Hypoallergenic, Skin Safe, Use directly on Skin
• Can be used to Push up breasts for a Lifted Look
• Can last upto 40-50 uses, depending on the usage
How to use :
How to use the boob tape will depend on the outfit you are wearing and where you need extra lift, support or stay in place.
1. Make sure your Skin is Dry
2. Recommend to Cover your Nipples with Nipple Pasties(You can buy them here)
3. Cut the desired length of the tape with Scissors
4. Remove one side of the paper and apply the tape to the skin, underwear or clothing. Remove the remaining paper from the other side.
5. Lift your breast in the desired position and continue applying the tape, press down firmly smoothing it out in position
For deep V-neck dresses or shirts:
Cut a strip of tape long enough to reach from the bottom of your breast to the top of your shoulder. Lift your breast as much as you feel you need, and apply the tape starting from underneath your breast. You should start on the outside of your breast, and add more strips of tape moving inward.
For strapless or backless dresses or shirts:
Cut a strip of tape long enough to reach from the outside of one breast to the other. Lift your breast slightly and, starting from the bottom, apply the strip of tape across your breasts. Add more layers of tape moving upward until your breasts are covered and your nipples aren’t visible.
How to Remove the Tape :
Peal it away very slowly while supporting your skin with the other hand. If you are having trouble getting the tape off, have a hot shower or soak in the bath. You can even soak it in body lotion or coconut oil for 5 minutes before you Peel it off.
• If you are concerned about getting a reaction from the boob tape, we advise doing a patch test first by applying a small piece on your skin and leaving it on for roughly half an hour.
• Don't apply boob tape over broken, damaged or sun-burnt skin, as this can be very sensitive.
• Do not apply directly on the nipples. Use our Nipple Pasties on the nipple before applying tape. (You can buy them here)
: Want to skip your Bra sometimes but don't want the Nipples to show? These Reusable Nipple Concealers are excellent at providing coverage. Use them under your Bras or even without a Bra. We even recommend using it under our Revolutionary Boob Tape! Check it out here
• Made from Medical Grade Silicone, Hypoallergenic, Skin Safe
• Easy to apply & remove
• Minimal thickness for an invisible finish under non padded bras
• Up to 10 times use depending upon the usage
How to Use :
1. Peel off the Plastic sheet from behind the silicone
2. Apply it on your Nipples and Press so it sticks
How to Remove :
Peel off your body and re-apply the plastic immediately avoiding air gaps on the Nipple Cover.
Care Instruction :
Hand wash with mild detergent in cold water, do not bleach, machine wash or dry.